I text back embarrassingly fast
or three hours later
there is no in between
You never forget the first time you heard Benedict Cumberbatch’s voice. It’s like seeing a cat open its mouth and bark. It’s like a skinny young white boy belting out gospel music in a robust operatic voice. It’s like being at the pet store and hearing “hello” in a deep voice and turning around to see a lizard pressed against the glass, refusing to break eye contact
when you have nothing against a particular celebrity but their prominence on tumblr makes you want to blacklist them until the end of time
Benedict Cumberbatch photographed by Julian Broad for The Telegraph (2012)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."